10.29.2008

Something wrong?

Is there something wrong with me?

(Don't answer that.)

I mentioned this is a previous post, but I feel the need to elaborate a bit.

I can't cry anymore. I mean, I can. But I don't. I used to cry EVERY SINGLE day. It was like therapy. Bad day, good day, it didn't matter- at the end of the day, I would cry. Sure, I was upset about something sometimes, but even when I didn't have a care in the world I cried. I think it is just cleansing for me. It calms me. But lately, I just can't. And I don't. Weird? Yes.

The past few months have been an emotional rollercoaster, and I'm sure that has something to do with it. So much has happened, and it's all a bit overwhelming at times.

These days, when I do cry, it is hysterical- because it's so rare. All the tears build up, I guess...

I'm not completely sure how to explain how I am feeling at this point in my life besides just numb. I don't care about much anymore, and I'm not sure why. School and working two jobs has just burnt me out, I think. I would be completely fine sitting at my desk and thinking for a week. I don't get excited about much anymore and I almost don't feel anything anymore.

It's not bad, I don't guess, but I'm not sure it's good either. I just haven't ever felt like this before. It's like I'm stuck and I don't know what to do about it.

I love my friends, don't get me wrong, but they have let me down SO MUCH lately. I know I haven't been the best friend lately, so maybe it's contagious.

I miss summer. I was happy this summer. I was excited about things. What has changed to make me like this? I honestly just have no idea.


I'm gonna need to change the subject. No more sad talk.

I actually AM excited about Christmas. I will soon post a Christmas-oriented blog, so get ready! :)

No comments:

 

the time of our lives | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates