3.28.2007

Statements to Anonymous

I've always liked writing statements to people without naming the people, so I feel like I should do it now.

1. You are my favorite. 3 years of being superfriends has made us both stronger and better. We've been through so much, and I know that we have a friendship that will stand the test of time. Being with you is always an amazing adventure. I love you.

2. I think you think you're amazing. You carry yourself like you're better than everyone else. You don't know it all- I promise. It's sad that you think you do. I can't believe we used to be friends. I don't ever know what to say to you because you're always so rude. I don't appreciate it and neither does anyone else.

3. You're the best influence I have in my life right now. Thanks for being my role model- my mornings with you are always incredible and always so much fun!!! I love you, girlie.

4. I'm SO glad we've gotten to know each other this year. You're so hilarious- I couldn't ask for a better friend to conspire skipping class with! Don't underestimate yourself- you're going to go so so so far in life. Thanks for inspiring me.

5. You're too hard on yourself. You have amazing potential- but it won't show when you always look down on yourself. You care too much about what people think. Remember, it's JUST ice cream. <3

6. I wish we would have had more time together. Making friends senior year is like making friends right before death. We're not really ever going to see each other again. Fortunately, you've kept me grounded this year and you've made it SO much fun. You take things people say way too seriously- calm it down and take things in stride. I like you so much better when you're chill than when you're upset. Thanks for being so much to me this year- I don't think you know.<3

7. You've changed a lot over the past few months. I don't know how to take it all, really. I wish you would stop smoking. Like I said, I don't want you to die because I love you too much. Remember, "we're soaring, we're flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach..." <3

8. I'm here for you when you think no one cares. You're practically my brother. I know we fight a whole dang lot, but I love you. Please don't ever forget that.

9. I want to marry a man as passionate as you. You have a spirit that attracts people to you- and I think that's why everyone loves you. You are SO talented and I hope you continue to develop that talent. You will be so successful because you are so genuine. I love you.

10. I'm scared for both of you. I really am trying hard not to care- but it's not working. I miss you girls. I really do.

now comes the fun- guess which one is yours!!!

No comments:

 

the time of our lives | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates