Wow. I helped Kendra direct a wedding this weekend for Barrett and Kyle. Wow. It was so much fun. Definitely something I can see myself doing much more of. Everything was amazing and so exciting. After I sent Barrett and her dad on down the stairs, I got this huge rush of emotion. I don't know what it was, really. I almost cried. It was so crazy. I don't know... I guess I just really, really, really love weddings. (duh.)
I have a new favorite song by Miss Colbie Caillat. She's incredible. Check her on myspace or pure volume. Definitely dedicating this song to a certain practically perfect boy... who I'm so glad I got to see today.
I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place
It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know that you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time where ever you go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment