7.27.2007

I miss you something awful.

I'm so close to moving into college. I am SO excited and more ready than I thought I would be. I started cleaning out my room yesterday (loooong overdue) and I never realized how much crap I have. I found pictures from way back when Michael and I were together, letters from Caldwell friends, bandbuddy pictures, Weaverite notes and picture, PreCalc notes, and other stuff... you know. I never realized how hard it would be for me to part with these things. I'm definitely keeping most of them, but it sucks that I have to put them in a box to just chill for a while...

This is such a weird feeling. Like, I don't think I realize that I'm moving into college in like....18 days. What? Seriously that's crazy. I think I'll miss my family- even though it's going to be pretty amazing without them. I'm SO excited about not having to call my mom and let her know what I'm doing. It's going to be weird.

The whole "meeting new people" thing is super-weird too. Like, I have to start completely over friends-wise. That will be great, don't get me wrong, but it's just weird. I honestly don't know how to explain the way I feel besides just weird. I feel like I've used that stupid word too many times. Oh well. I feel weird about college. Just weird. And excited..... :)

No comments:

 

the time of our lives | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates