9.23.2007

All we can do is keep breathing.

I want to change the world - Instead I sleep.
I want to believe in more than you and me.
But all that I know is I'm breathing.

I feel like I need a good cry.
I feel like I need to call my mom.
I feel like I need to quit my job.
I feel like I need a wake-up call.

I hate this.
I hate that you're everywhere except here.
I hate that I hate it.
I hate that I let my boss upset me so much.
I hate going to classes.

I love evenings like Friday.
I love Brooks, Tyson, and Jeremy.
I love my best friends.
I love this song.
I love my bandbuddies.

I can't wait for Fall Break.
I can't wait for the Sullivan show.
I can't wait for the Sullivan show after-party.
I can't wait to grow up.
I can't wait to have babies.

I miss Katie.
I miss Dan.
I miss Mike.
I miss Mike a lot.
More than he knows.
It's hard to lose a best friend.

I need love.
That's all anyone needs, really.
I need to stop being so prideful.
I need to listen to another song.
I need to calm down.
I need to stop crying.

All we can do is keep breathing.




No comments:

 

the time of our lives | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates