I'm finishing school. Fine. Whatever. Don't think for a minute that it's for you or because of you.
I want everyone to leave me alone about it. Seriously. Do you know how annoying it is to hear that your dream is not real or achievable? That's not fair. The only goal and dream in my life is to be a wife and a mother. Don't you dare tell me that's not a real job. I want to BE THERE for my kids- not leave them at home with some incompetent teenager. You might want to be a pharmacist, or a nurse, or a lawyer, or a doctor, whatever. That's your dream. Mine is a different kind of dream but it's what I want. Since when do you need a college degree to do that?
To everyone that told me that you have to have a college degree to be happy and successful, whatever. You're wrong. I want to quit school. It's not for me. I am wasting my time and my parents' money. I don't know what I want to do and I'm not good at college. College (or at least success in college) is for smart people. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people. I can't understand anything or focus on anything. It's just stupid for me to continue in college when I don't know what I want to do and when I do know that I'm not going to do well.
There have been VERY FEW people that have encouraged me to do what I want with my life. That's so disappointing. If you are my friend, you're supposed to be encouraging and helpful. Some of you have failed at that and that really hurts me.
So you can shut up now, I'm finishing school.
Advice is much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment