12.08.2007

For the record, I'm tired.

Yesterday was one of the worst days I have had in a while. My mom told me a while ago that Oakley hadn't been eating recently. That's a huge deal. This dog eats everything all the time. I knew something was wrong. She said that yesterday morning, he couldn't walk and he was moaning and she knew it was time to take him to the vet. Well, long story short, he has cancer. They are pretty sure, but won't know for sure until Monday or Tuesday. Then we'll have to put him down. They gave us the option to do chemotherapy, but he is in so much pain, it wouldn't be fair to him. I cried all day yesterday... and some people might think that's stupid, but Oakley is my family. We've had him for so long, and it's so hard.

SO besides that, finals are here and I'm stressing.

And Matt is in New York and I want him back here.

UGH.

No comments:

 

the time of our lives | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates