And I'm not putting any kind of disclaimer on these- something I would usually do.
- I wish you were older. Sometimes I feel like you are a child. I'm so past that stage in my life, and it's hard to go through all of it again- which is why it's hard for me to figure out what I want.
- I wish you knew how people think of you.
- It's not over.
- You drive me insane. INSANE. Sometimes bad, but mostly good. I cannot imagine my life without you. "You made me who I am."
- You live too far away. I can't wait to see you. 1 more month!
- I'm always asking you, "where have you been all my life?" Seriously though, I can't believe we haven't been friends for that long. You are one of the most intriguing people I've ever known, and I feel like I learn so much from you. I NEVER want to fight with you and love love love.
- Ebay is dangerous.
- How come that hasn't happened more often? Fun times!
- You are a SNAKE. A charmer, but a snake. I wish people knew that about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment