I think I'm driving myself insane. Seriously.
I want to be in love.
I want someone to hold me when I sleep and kiss my forehead when I scootch over to re-snuggle them half-asleep in the middle of the night.
I want someone who listens and knows what to say to me when I'm upset.
I want someone who wants to hear what I have to say because they care about my life, my heart, my feelings.
I want someone who will open up and tell me whats in their head.. who lets me in.
I want someone independent enough to not need me, but soft enough to want me.
I want someone confident in himself... who knows who they are, who are strong in their beliefs, their convictions and their dreams.
I want someone who can make me laugh no matter what and who can do the most horribly awkward things and yet, it never embarrasses me.
I want someone who knows how to be romantic without making me uncomfortable.
I want someone who understands me enough to know what I do and do not like and how to use that info accordingly.
I want someone spontaneous who is up for anything.
I want someone who is okay with laying in bed tickly fighting, giggling, snuggling, talking, sleeping fully clothed and never expecting more.
I want someone more interested in getting to know me than getting to know whats under my clothes.
I want someone who wont kiss me on the first date.
I want someone who makes me feel comfortable.
I want someone who is happy with himself and life.
I want someone who loves the Lord above all else.
I want someone who doesn't fall apart when I don't call.
I want someone who is okay with having space.
I want someone who will hold my head in their hands and kiss me softly.
I want someone who gives me butterflies forever.
I want someone who knows how to touch my hand, my face, my back the right way.
I want someone who demonstrates how appreciative they are to have me in their life.
I want someone who holds me a little longer than anyone else when we hug and presses me closer.
I want someone who holds my hand in public.
I want someone who wouldn't try to hurt me to get my attention.
I want someone who won't play annoying games.
I want someone who will call me out on all the crap I say when I freak out.
I want someone who can teach me things.
I want someone with who i can talk to for hours upon hours, night after night and still want more.
I want someone who when they look me directly in the eyes i can feel it.
I want someone who can sing to me.. even if its not perfect.. I want someone who will confidently sing to me.
I want someone who can read me.
I want someone who continues to surprise me with different amazing parts of his personality.
I want someone intelligent.
I want someone opinionated.
I want someone open minded.
I want someone tolerant.
I want someone genuine.
I want someone honest.
I want someone who would leave me if God told him it was best.
I want someone who would stop me when I wanted to storm out and make me stay... holding me through tears because he never wants us to leave angry
I want someone who makes me feel beautiful even when I'm not.
I want someone who wont try to piss me off for his own amusement.
I want someone who could kiss my neck in the way that makes my body go weak.
I want someone who would never hit me.
I want someone who would never cheat on me.
I want someone who was clever enough to get in and out of any situation.
I want someone hilarious and wonderfully charismatic.
I want someone who sees me sick, messy, no-makeup, pale, greasy hair, messy clothes, dirty nails, stuffy nosed or any other unattractive feature and finds it endearing.
I want someone who makes me want someone like that.
I want love.
Is that too much to freakin' ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment